Are you searching for how to call an anonymously iPhone on the internet? If yes, then you don’t need to waste your time anymore because, in this article, we have told you how to call anonymously.
The iPhone is known for its many different functions, which are not seen in regular phones.
While calling in iPhone, there is an option to hide your phone number, with the help of which you can call anonymously.
If you want to make calls while hiding your number, you’ll need to change some settings on your iPhone. So let’s know how you can do it.
How to call anonymously iPhone
If you want to call your business client without revealing your number, you can follow the steps below.
- You open your iPhone’s settings.
- You scroll down a bit and open the phone settings.
- Now tap on Show My Caller ID.
- Now turn it off as shown in the picture.
So after turning it off, when you call any of your clients or friends, they will not be able to detect your number.
If you don’t want to change your phone’s settings and only want to anonymize your number for a while, you can try the next step.
How to Hide/Private Your Number With *67
If you want to anonymize your number for some time, this method will be very convenient for you, so let’s know.
- First of all, open your iPhone’s dial pad.
- Now dial *67.
- After that, dial any phone number.
- Now make a call by pressing the call button.
In this way, call by adding *67 next to the number you want to call. This is a virtual service code, which is used to block caller ID.
If you call a friend of yours and don’t want him to know about your number, you can use the above method.
If you want to know about tips and tricks like this, you can follow us on all social media accounts.
- How To Enable Pop-Ups on iPhone & iPad (Safari & Chrome)
- How To Unblock Someone on iPhone (Block & Unblock Number)