Do you want to know how do I turn off flashlight on iPhone? If yes, then read this article till the last.
If you have also got a new phone and can also not understand its different features, you do not need to panic because everyone has to face this in the initial time with the iPhone.
If you want to turn the iPhone’s flashlight on or off, you can fully control it by going to its Settings.
How do I turn off flashlight on iPhone?
In the initial time, every person is very much confused about the features of the iPhone, but gradually he becomes comfortable with it. If you also do not know how to turn off the flashlight, you can do it in the following way.
- First of all, go to the settings of the iPhone.
- Now scroll down and open Accessibility.
- Now scroll down again and open Audio/Visual.
- Now you can turn off “Led Flash for alerts” as in the picture.
You get to see two options of LED flash here, which show you the following.
Led Flash for Alerts –
This feature allows you to turn on or off the flashlight with alerts like ringtones, notifications, etc.
Flash on Silent –
This allows the flashlight to be controlled to turn off when the phone is silent.
You can turn it off or on by keeping both the above conditions in mind according to your need. If you want to turn off the flashlight during your ringtone and notification alerts, turn the first one-off.
- How To Turn Off Siri Reading Texts Messages (Stop AirPods)
- How To Delete Cookies On iPhone (Browsing History, App cache)