If you are also searching for how to unblock someone on iPhone on the internet, then we want to tell you that you have come to the right place as we will talk about it in detail in this article.
Sometimes some crucial numbers get blocked in our phone by mistake, and the person in front tries hard to contact us, but they are unable to reach us. If a similar situation has happened to you, then there is no need to panic; we will tell you about unblocking the number.
Below we have told you how to unblock blocked numbers in iPhone in very simple language. Also, we have told you about blocking a new number.
How to unblock someone on iPhone
If you have blocked an important number by mistake, you can unblock it by following the steps below.
- First of all, go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Now scroll down and go to phone settings.
- Then scroll down and open Blocked Contacts.
- Now tap on the Edit button present on the top right side.
- The first tap on the – icon as in the picture, then tap on Unblock.
So by the above process, you can unblock any number present in your block list, which is very easy. If you do not know how to block a number in iPhone, then you can continue.
How to block someone on iPhone
If any of your friends or relative is harassing you, again and again, you can block them permanently so that they cannot reach you. So let’s know how you can block any number through your iPhone.
- First of all, go to your phone’s settings.
- Then go to phone settings.
- Now open the Blocked contact by scrolling down.
- Now tap on Add new, as shown in the picture.
- Now the contact list will open in front of you; now, you select that number.
Just by this easy way, you can block any number not to contact you in any way. Well, if you want to block someone for a short time, you can still use this method and unblock them later.
I hope you find this information very helpful. If yes, then definitely share it with all your friends and relatives so that they too can easily block and unblock any number.