Do you want to know how to enable popups on iPhone?
We all know that Apple does a lot of work on the security of its iPhone; that’s why we get to see many limitations with it. iPhone provides the facility to enable and disable inbuild popups, whereas we have to use third-party applications with other smartphones.
Although pop-ups spoil the user experience a lot and bother us repeatedly, some payment websites, e-commerce websites, etc., use popups. If you also want to enable popups for any reason, you can do so in the following way.
How to enable popups on iPhone – Safari browser
If you also want to enable popups on your iPhone, then you can follow the following steps.
- First of all, go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Now scroll down and open Safari.
- Now scroll down a bit and turn off block pop-ups.
Through this simple process, you can enable any popups on your iPhone. If you want to enable it for a while, you can enable it by following the above steps and then disable it again and again.
If you use the Chrome browser on your iPhone, you can still enable and disable popups quickly.
How to enable popups on iPhone – Chrome browser
Many people use Chrome browser instead of using Safari browser on iPhone because it is a brilliant and fast browser coming from Google. If you want to enable popups in the Chrome browser, you can do so in the following way.
- First of all, open your Chrome browser.
- Now tap on the 3 dots present on the right bottom side.
- Now go to Settings and open Content Settings.
- you will see three options, out of which select block pop-ups.
- Now turn off the block pop-ups as shown in the picture.
This way, you can also enable popups in your Chrome browser and do your important work. If you only want to enable it for a short time, you can use the above steps and then disable it again.
I hope you have found this article related to how to enable popups on iPhone very helpful. If yes, then do share it with all your friends. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this, you can tell in the comment below.
- How To Turn Off Siri Reading Texts Messages (Stop AirPods)
- How To Delete Cookies On iPhone (Browsing History, App cache)