In this article, we are going to talk about how to turn off Siri reading texts message. If you are also facing this kind of problem and want to get rid of it, stay with this article until the end.
Friends, we know that the iPhone is known for its many innovative features, out of which Announce Messages with Siri is very popular. With its help, you can listen to all your notifications through Siri.
If you are one of those people who like to watch music or movies continuously, this feature might bother you a lot and spoil your music listening experience significantly. You can turn it off by yourself.
How to turn off Siri reading texts messages
If you want Siri to stop reading texts messages, you can follow the steps below.
- First of all, go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Now by scrolling down, find and open the notification.
- Now tap on Announce Messages with the Siri option.
- Now turn it off as shown in the picture.
With these simple steps, you can turn off the text messages your Siri reads and enjoy your music. If you don’t want to turn it off permanently, you can check out our following method.
How to Stop Siri From Reading Messages Temporarily From the Control Center
If you want to turn off Reading Messages only temporarily, then you can do so through Control Center, so let’s see it step by step.
- First, you unlock your iPhone.
- Then swipe down to make your notification bar full view.
- Now tap on the Announce Messages icon as shown in the picture and turn it off.
- If you want to turn it off temporarily, tap and hold on to the Announce Messages icon.
- A menu will open, where the “1 hour and off for the day” option will be shown.
- Now choose the option as per your wish and turn it off for a temporary time.
In this way, you can temporarily turn off your notifications and read messages and do all your important work without interruption. We hope that you have found the information quite correct. If yes, then share all your friends.
- How To Delete Cookies On iPhone 2021(Browsing History, App cache)
- How to Set up a Voicemail on iPhone