Today we are going to tell you about how to delete all emails from one sender. For a long time, our daily readers were asking us how to delete all the emails of one sender at once, so let’s go through it in detail.
Friends, we often get a lot of mail from any service or website, which works to fill up our storage, so it is essential to delete these emails. If you are troubled by a sender who keeps sending you many emails and your entire Gmail account is filled with useless emails.
So you have two ways to get rid of all these emails. First, you find them one by one and then delete them, which is the most complex and time-consuming way. Another way is to find all these sender emails and delete the bulk.
The second method is much easier and faster, so we will tell you about it step by step, so stay with the article till the end.
How to delete all emails from one sender
So let’s know how you can delete all your emails very quickly.
- First of all, open your Gmail.
- Then log in to your Gmail account.
- Now go to Inbox.
- Now enter “from sender” in the search box and search.
- Now you will get to see all the emails related to the sender.
- Now you select all by clicking on the checkbox.
- Now click on the delete button as shown in the picture.
- Then once more, confirm the bulk delete.
So in this way, you can delete all the emails associated with a sender in a short time and make your Gmail account much more killer. If you use a service other than Gmail, you can still use this method.
You can follow this method with other email providers, which are almost the same, but you have to apply a little bit of your knowledge.
How to delete all emails from one sender Yahoo
If you use Yahoo Mail and want to delete emails associated with some of your particular senders, you can do so comfortably in Yahoo too.
- First of all, open your yahoo mail.
- Now sign in to your account.
- Now open Inbox.
- Now enter the name of the sender in the search box and search.
- Now click on the arrow of the check box and select all from the dropdown.
- Now click on the delete button and delete all.
In this way, you can delete all the emails in your Yahoo Mail in one go and keep your mail account clean and tidy. We have already told you about both Gmail and yahoo mail. Whichever email provider you use, you can follow that method and keep your email accounts clean.
We hope that you have found the information mentioned above very helpful and you must have got to know a lot from it. If yes, then definitely share it with all your friends so that they too can delete all the emails related to their particular sender.