In this article, we are going to talk about how to set the time on a Firebolt smartwatch. If you also want to change the time and date of your Firebolt smartwatch, you can read this article until the end.
Friends, Firebolt is a very good Indian smartwatch brand that provides excellent specifications at an affordable price. Most Indians turn to the Firebolt brand to access premium specifications at an affordable rate. Recently, if you have also purchased a watch from this company and are now having difficulty setting up its time and date, then there is no need to worry; you can follow the steps given below.
How to set the time on a Firebolt smartwatch
To change the time of your Firebolt smartwatch, you can follow the following steps:
- First of all, install the Da Fit app on your smartphone and open it.
- Now set up the basic profile details.
- Now tap on the smart watch icon, as shown in the image below.
- Now press the “Add a Device” button as shown in the picture.
- Now allow permission to turn on location and Bluetooth.
- Now tap on the Firebolt smartphone watch, as shown in the picture.
- Your smartwatch will be connected to your smartwatch in just some time.
- Now the time on your smart watch has changed.
By doing just this, the time and date of the smartwatch automatically change depending on the smartphone. This application allows you to make many other changes to the smartwatch. According to our research, this is a very easy and convenient method, with the help of which you can easily correct the time and date of your smartwatches.
You can try this method even if you use a watch from another company. This application is capable of working with smart watches from most companies. If you are still confused, you can watch the video given below.
We hope that after reading the above article, you will be able to change the time and date of your Firebolt smart watch very easily. If yes, then definitely share it with all your friends and relatives. Apart from this, if you know of any other method, then please share it in the comment below.