Hello friends, in this article we will tell you about how to change time on a smartwatch. If you have bought a smartphone in recent times, then you must read this article.
If you have bought a smartwatch for your first time but its time and date are wrong, you need not panic, because you can correct it quickly.
Below we have told you step by step process, through which you can change the time and date of your smartwatch in a few minutes.
How to change time on smartwatch
If you want to change your smartwatch time, you have to connect the phone to your smartwatch, which you can do by following the steps correctly.
- First of all, install the FitPro application on your smartphone.
- Then, opening it, allow all the required permissions.
- Now you will be asked to sign in, but you skip.
- Now the interface will appear according to the picture in front of you; you click on set.
- Then click on Find.
- Now connect your smartwatch with the phone.
- As soon as your setup is complete, both the time and date of your smartphone will be corrected.
You can easily change the time and date of your smartphone through this simple process. Also, you can control many things in your smartwatch through this application.
I hope you find all the information mentioned above very useful. If yes, then share it with all your smartwatch users.
If you have any questions about how to change time on smartwatch, you can tell in the comment below. We will help you.
- How To Change Business Category On Facebook Page – 2 Minute
- 13+ Best Backup Software For Small Business In 2021