Are you searching on the internet about how to cancel checkmyfile? If yes, then read this article till the end because, in this, we will discuss this topic in detail.
Friends, checkmyfile is the most comprehensive credit report in the United Kingdom, which includes data from all four credit providers Equifax, Experian, TransUnion, and Crediva. Also, it provides a lot of other information. Lots of people use it for their credit reports and other information.
If you also use it and want to cancel your subscription, you do not get to see the option directly. But do not worry; we will tell you step by step how to cancel the subscription.
How to cancel checkmyfile
If you want to cancel the subscription to your checkmyfile account, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, log in to your checkmyfile account.
- First, tap on the 3 Dots on the right side.
- Now tap on My Account and open Details.
- Now tap “I would like to manage my subscription” from the dropdown menu.
- And then tap on “I’ would like to stop my subscription” from the dropdown menu.
- Now tap on the “Access Cancellation Page” button.
- Then tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
By doing just that, you can get rid of your checkmyfile subscription. Also, if you need help understanding the above steps, pay special attention to the screenshot shown. We hope you follow the above steps and can cancel the subscription successfully.
If you cannot do the above steps for any reason, you can request subscription cancellation by contacting us on the official email id and giving your complete details.
More Info Watch this Video –
The above information must have been very helpful for you. If indeed, then do share this with all your checkmyfile using friends. Also, if you know of any new way to cancel the subscription, do share it with us in the comments so that we can help more people by adding it.