If you are also looking for online how to pair an apple tv remote, I congratulate you because your search is finished. In this article, we will talk about this topic in detail, and you are going to provide its solution, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Apple TV is a digital media player developed by Microconsole and sold by Apple company. With its help, you can do a lot of entertainment-related work like watching videos and movies, listening to music, playing games, etc.
So let’s know how you can pair it with remote control and enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, and music.
How to pair an apple tv remote
If you have just bought your new apple tv in time and cannot pair it with a remote, you need not panic. Below we have told you a few simple steps, following which you can pair your Apple TV with a remote very easily.
- First of all, turn on your Apple TV.
- Then press and hold your remote’s Menu or Right button simultaneously for 6 seconds. (according to the picture)
- Then on the right side of the TV screen, you will get an indication to be remote pair as per the picture below.
- Now your Apple TV remote has been paired.
With just this easy process, you can pair your remote with Apple TV and then enjoy your favorite movies, web series, and all other entertainment tools using the remote.
This method is applicable only for Apple TV (2nd generation) or Apple TV (3rd generation) if you have the latest Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K, press and hold the Menu Button or Volume Up buttons for 5 seconds.
You can pair all your Apple TV remotes in this way, which is a much easier process. Also, we hope that you will find how to pair an apple tv remote article much more helpful. If yes, then share it with all your friends.
If you have any questions about this article, you can ask us in the comment below. Our team and we will try to answer all your questions.
- How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From iCloud
- How To Enable Bluetooth On Samsung Smart TV (Updated)