If you use the Sprint network and are searching for how to forward calls on sprint, your search is wholly finished because here, you will get the solution.
In this article, we will tell you about enabling call forwarding on Sprint very well. Not only this, but we will also tell you about disabling it so that you can also disable it easily.
If you are your business owner and have multiple numbers, then call forwarding gives you the benefit of attaching all the customer’s calls to the same number. Also, you can use this feature to avail all other types of benefits.
How to forward calls on Sprint
If you also use Sprint on your phone and are very worried about call forwarding, you can easily activate call forwarding on your phone by following the steps given below.
- First of all, open the dial pad on your phone.
- Then dial “*75 <10 Digit phone number>“, the number you want to call forward.
- And then call.
- Just by doing this, you will get the message of call forwarding is active.
How to disable forward calls on Sprint
If you want to stop call forwarding from the network now, you can adapt the steps given below.
- First, go to the dialer of your phone.
- Then dial *720 as per the picture.
- And call when you press the call button.
- You will get a message about the call forwarding disabled.
You can activate the call forwarding on the sprint network through such an easy process and disables it quickly.
In this way, you can activate your call forwarding and forward it to your other number.
I hope that all the information mentioned above will look right to you. If yes, then do share it with all your friends and relatives.
If you have any questions about how to forward calls on sprint, you can leave us in the comment below. We will help you.
- How To Pair An Apple TV Remote In 2021 (2nd, 3rd & 4th Generation)
- How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From iCloud