In this article, we are going to talk specifically about how to get a refund on Shein without returning it. If you also want to get a refund on Shein without returning the item, you can read this article until the end.
Friends, as we all know, Shein is a popular online fashion retailer that offers a huge range of the latest, trendy, affordable, and beauty products. It is one of the first choices of the most stylish clothing lovers around the world. However, sometimes you may not be satisfied and want to get a refund. Shein has some terms and conditions.
What is Shein’s refund policy?
Shein’s refund policy clearly states that you have up to 35 days from the date of purchase to return your item and get a refund. The item you purchased must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and with the original tags still on. You can select the payment method for the refund amount if you complete all its retirements. Refunds are processed after Shein receives your return package, which takes a maximum of 7 days.
However, note that some of these items have exceptions and are not eligible for refunds and returns, such as bodysuits, lingerie, underwear, event and party supplies, DIY supplies, pet supplies, and accessories (scarves, bags, and the mermaid blanket).
How do I get a refund on Shein without returning it?
Sometimes Shein may offer an outright refund without the need to return your item. This means you can keep the items, and you will receive a refund.
While this offer doesn’t apply everywhere and there isn’t a set way to apply it, some people say it may apply to low-cost items where the shipping fee exceeds the item price.
If you’re lucky enough to receive the offer, you’ll see a message when you initiate a return on Shein stating “You are welcome to keep the item without returning it; no return label will be sent”. You can then select your payment method and confirm the request. It usually takes 7 days for this refund process to be completed and the refund money to be received.
This offer is valid only once per person and only applies to purchases made through your specific Shein account with your payment method and address.
However, please note that if you do not receive the message “You are welcome to keep the item without returning it; no return label will be sent” when you initiate a return, rest assured that you will not receive a refund without a return.
Why does Shein offer refunds without returns?
Shein has no ulterior motive behind offering refunds without return; otherwise, no company would implement such an offer by putting itself at a loss. Based on our research and experience, we have identified three regions, which are as follows:
1. The most important reason is that if the cost of picking up and shipping the item to Shein is greater than the cost of the item itself, then Shein allows the customer to keep the item. This way, Shein avoids paying return shipping fees and processing return packaging. This is a money-saving option for both Shein and the customer.
2. Another possible reason is that it may increase customer satisfaction and loyalty towards Shein. Returning items can be a hassle for some customers, especially those who have to pay shipping fees or wait a long time to receive a refund. By offering refunds without returns, Shein simplifies the refund process and may encourage customers to make more purchases in the future.
3. Third Possible Reason: Such return offers without refunds can make Shein a constant topic of discussion and reach out to new customers. This can become a good option for the company to disseminate its products and services more widely. Perhaps because of this offer from the company, you are searching for this kind of information, and we are creating it.
How do I return an item to Shein?
If you do not receive a refund offer without returns, or if you prefer to return your item in any way, you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, login to your account on Shein and go to “My Orders”.
- Now select the order you wish to return and click on “Order Details”.
- Now click on “Quick Return” and select the items you want to return.
- Specify the reason for the return and click “Next Step”.
- Now select your refund method and your withdrawal method.
- Now pack your item as securely as possible in the original packaging and attach a return label.
- Now mail your package back to Shein from your nearest USPS or UPS location.
By simply doing this, the package reaches Shein within a few days, and the refund process starts. This refund process takes approximately 7 days to complete completely, so be patient and wait for the refund.
For more information, watch this video:
FAQs: How to get a refund on Shein without returning
Your refund will be issued to the wallet or original payment account as per the refund policy, and the original shipping charges, handling charges, and shipping guarantee are non-refundable. For more information, you can call customer care.
A refund is credited to the wallet within 5 days of receiving the package.
If you receive a message saying “You are welcome to keep the item without returning it; no return label will be sent” when initiating a return, if you see this message, it means that you will be given a refund without returning the order.
You simply pack the item securely in a box or envelope, include a note with your order number and reason for return, and send it to the SHEIN return address listed on their website.