Are you also searching on Google about how to cancel a preorder on iTunes? If yes, then you do not need to be worried anymore because, in this article, we will tell you how to cancel the preorder of step-by-step iTunes. Therefore, you are requested to remain till the end.
iTunes is a media player, media library, Internet radio broadcaster, mobile device management utility application from the Apple company, which was launched in 2001. If spoken indirect language, it is a kind of audio playback program, which you use to listen to songs.
How to cancel a preorder on iTunes
If you also preorder iTunes to listen to music, but now you want to cancel it, you can follow the steps we have mentioned and cancel the preorder quickly.
- First, you go to your app store.
- Then tap on the profile photo as per the picture.
- Then tap on your name.
- Then tap on the Pre-orders as per the picture.
- Then you find iTunes and tap on it and then press the Cancel button.
- Then you will see a pop-up, which you have to “Yes“.
You can cancel your iTunes Pre-order by just following the process from this simple. It is a straightforward process, which everyone can do. We hope that now you can cancel your iTunes Pre-order by yourself.
Friends, in this way, you can cancel all your Pr-order applications, which you do not want to continue any further.
We hope that you have got to learn a lot from it and you have been helped. If yes, then share it with all your ios users so that they too can get a chance to cancel all their Pr-orders.
If you have any confusion related to cancelling a preorder on iTunes, you can feel free to tell us in the comment below.
- Onn TV Reviews – 32, 43, 50 & 70-inch 4k Roku Smart TV (2021)
- How To Connect iPhone To Philips Smart TV In 2021(Screen Mirror Cast)