In this article, we will talk about How to cancel Amazon Fresh. If you also want to cancel your Amazon Fresh subscription, you can read this article until the end.
Amazon Fresh is Amazon’s platform for providing grocery and daily essentials with spiritual grocery delivery. It provides grocery delivery services for its prime members. Members are given free 2-hour delivery on Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market orders when they meet the minimum threshold. If you do not want to use this service and want to cancel it, it can be done very easily.
How to cancel Amazon Fresh
If you want to cancel your subscription to Amazon Fresh, then you can follow the steps mentioned below –
- First, go to the Amazon website and log in to your account.
- Now click “Accounts & Lists”, as shown in the picture.
- You click on your account from the dropdown menu.
- Now click on “Prime – View benefits and payment settings”.
- Now click “Manage Fresh Add-on”, as shown in the picture.
- Now press the “End Membership” button and confirm your membership cancellation.
Simply doing this will cancel your Amazon Fresh subscription. You can also cancel your subscription to other Amazon services similarly.
How to cancel amazon fresh order
If you want to cancel the order Amazon Fresh ordered, follow the following points.
- First, go to your order session.
- Now open the product you want to cancel.
- Now click on View or edit order from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the cancel button available below the product.
If your order already been shipped then follow these steps:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Click Track Package.
- Click Cancel This Delivery.
In this way, you can cancel your Amazon fresh order. This is just like cancelling a normal order, which you can do easily.
After reading the above information, we hope you have a lot of help. If yes, then share it with all your friends and relatives. If you know of any other way to cancel it, comment below.