Do you want to know how to turn on Wikipedia dark mode?
In this article today, we will tell you in detail about Wikipedia dark mode and how you can enable it in all your types of devices. If you constantly use Wikipedia to increase your knowledge, then you can read it thoroughly.
Friends, if you use Wikipedia during night time, you must use dark mode or night mode to rest your eyes. When you use Wikipedia with dark mode turned on, there is comparatively less strain on your eyes, which is good for your eye health.
You get to see the application of Wikipedia for iOS and Android platforms, where you can easily enable dark mode. Also, you can use the Wikipedia website dark as well, so let’s know everyone step by step.
How to Turn on Wikipedia Dark Mode on Android Devices?
Wikipedia’s official application is available on Google Play Store; you can enable dark mode through this application.
- First of all, go to your Google Play Store application and search for Wikipedia.
- Now install and open this application.
- Now tap on the 3 line icon(More Button).
- Now select the setting option.
- Within those settings, tap on the App theme option.
- Now you will get to see four options LIGHT, SEPIA, DARK, and BLACK.
- Now choose Dark or Black. This will change the background of your application to dark.
With just these simple steps, you can enable the dark mode of Wikipedia on your Android phone.
How to Turn on Wikipedia Dark Mode on iOS Devices
If you are an iOS user, then we want to tell you that Wikipedia’s application is also available on the App Store, in which dark mode can be turned on just like the Android application.
- First of all, open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now search Wikipedia and install it.
- Now open the application and tap on the Settings icon.
- Now under Settings, select the Reading preferences option.
- Inside it, you get to see four reading themes options Default, Sepia, Dark, and Black.
- Now tap on the Dark or Black option, and your application background will be dark.
Just in this way, you can also use Wikipedia dark mod feature through ios and keep your eyes safe.
How to Enable Dark Mode on the Wikipedia Website
If you want to use Wikipedia with the dark mode in your web browser, you will need to install the Night Eye extension.
- First, you open your web browser and visit https://nighteye.app/ here.
- Now select your browser and then install the Night Eye extension.
- As soon as you install this extension, it changes the background of your entire browser to dark mode.
- Now open the Wikipedia website, which will open with dark mode.
So in this way, you can use the Wikipedia night mode extension, which is available on the Chrome store. When you install the Wikipedia night mode extension on your Chrome browser, it makes the background dark, and you can watch Wikipedia in dark mode. If you want to turn it off during the daytime, you can turn it off by clicking on the extension icon.