In this article, today we will tell you about how to connect LG TV to wifi. If you, too, have just taken a new LG Smart TV or are planning to take it, you can read this article in its entirety.
How to connect LG TV to wifi
If you too have just got your TV new and cannot connect your LG TV to wifi, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you press the available Settings button on the remote of your LG TV.
- Now select the network going down as per the picture.
- Now select wifi connection.
- Now you will get to see all the available wifi networks, select your wifi.
- Then give the password of your wifi and press the Enter button.
By doing so, your LG TV will be connected to the wifi network, and you will be able to use the Internet. If you do not have your own remote, you can still connect your TV to wifi by following these steps via the mouse.
Even if you have a different LG TV model, you do not need to panic because the process is, all the same, just a little bit of change can happen.
We hope you like the tips mentioned above a lot. If yes, then definitely share it with all your LG TV-using friends.
Also, how to connect LG tv to wifi have any similar question or problem, then you can ask us in the comment below.