Hello friends, today in this article we will discuss how to cancel Menulog order. If you also like to order food from outside, you must be familiar with the Menulog. You can read this article if you want to know how to cancel your order.
Menulog is an online food ordering and delivery platform that allows you to order your favorite food from the best restaurants nearby. Many times we order food, but due to some reason, we do not need it, then you can cancel your order.
There is no option to cancel the food ordered on Menulog with just one click; that is why many people cannot cancel their order. But you don’t need to panic. We will tell you the step-by-step process of canceling the Menulog order below.
How to cancel Menulog order
As we have already mentioned, there is no option to cancel the order directly with one click, so you have to request to cancel the order by talking to them. You can do this through the official website and application, so let’s know both.
1. Menulog Website
To cancel the order with the help of the Menulog website, keep in mind that you must have the order number. I hope if you have ordered, you must have the order number. (Go to the details of the food ordered and copy the order number.)
- First, go to the official website and open the contact page.
- Now click on Got Another Question button.
- Now go down a bit and click on the Chat To US button.
- Now the Chat Box will open, and you will get a response from customer support.
- Now you request them to cancel your order.
- Now the information about the current order, i.e., the order number, will be asked from the front.
- You share the order number with them.
- Just doing this, your order will be canceled in no time.
So in this way, you can cancel your ordered food, and after some time, your money is also refunded. If you are still confused, we recommend you go through the above steps and try again.
2. Menulog App
If friends like me also order your food using Menulog App, you can cancel your food without visiting the website. You also have to follow the simple steps, which are as follows.
(Note: Keep in mind that before the process, go to the details of your ordered food and copy the order number.)
- First of all, open your Menulog App.
- Now tap on the three dots of the left top corner as shown in the picture.
- Now open the Help section.
- Then scroll down a bit and tap the Chat To US button.
- Now the chat box will open, and the customer support response will be visible.
- Now request to cancel your current food order.
- Now the customer support will ask you for the current order number, which you can share with them.
- Your order will be canceled in no time.
In this way, you can cancel the food ordered on your Menulog. There is no option to cancel the food in the Menulog but to talk to customer support, which is a little troublesome.
FAQs: How to cancel Menulog order
If you cancel the order within a reasonable time, be patient. We send the canceled order notification to the issuing bank or Paypal immediately and request them to clear the pending transaction, after which your money will reach you in no time.
You are unable to cancel because your order has either started to be prepared by the restaurant or is on its way. Now we will ensure that restaurants and delivery couriers get proper compensation.
Even if your order is stuck on order confirmed, we are looking for the most optimal courier nearest to you so that your order can reach you at the earliest.
If you have a problem with your order or have canceled the order at a reasonable time, we follow a manual refund process, which can take some time. Also, for your convenience, I want to tell you that it takes ten days for the money to reach your bank.
I hope you find the above methods very helpful. If it has helped you a little, share it with all your friends and relatives. Also, if you know any other way to cancel the Menulog order, do let us know in the comments section so we can include that and help as many people as possible.