Do you want to know how to delete cookies on iPhone?
If you also want to kill or delete your phone’s cookies, cache, then definitely read this article till the end.
We get to see many different functions in the iPhone, which are pretty different from other phones. Many people face problems in deleting data, browsing history on iPhone.
If you also want to clear your iPhone data, browsing History, or app cache, then below we have told you how to delete all types of cookies.
How to delete cookies on iPhone
If you use the Safari browser that comes with the iPhone, you can delete its History and data in a new way.
- First of all, go to your phone’s settings.
- Now scroll down and select Safari.
- Now scroll down to the bottom and tap on Clear History and Website Data. (according to the picture )
You can delete your browsing history by just following these simple steps. Also, if you use a browser other than Safari browser such as chrome, you can see the following steps.
How to clear browsing history and data on chrome browser
Chrome is a web browser coming from Google, which is much smarter and faster. If you also use it on your iPhone, you can delete its History in the following way.
- First of all, open the Chrome browser.
- Then tap on the presence of 3 Dot’s in the right side bottom.
- Now select History.
- Now tap on Clear Browsing Data as shown in the picture.
By simply following these three steps, you can delete your Chrome browser’s cookies and data history.
How to delete/clear app cache on iPhone
If you want to delete the cookies and cache of any application available on your iPhone, we want to tell you that the option to clear the app cache is not available.
If you want to clear the app cache to free up your phone’s memory, you can delete and reinstall your application.
- First of all, go to your settings.
- Then select General Settings.
- Now tap on iPhone Storage.
- Now select the application you want to delete from the list of applications.
- Now tap on the Delete App button as shown in the picture.
This way, you can delete the application and then reinstall it from the App Store. In this way, you will be able to delete the cache data of your application and free up the memory of your phone to some extent.