If you are an android user and have been searching for how to see blocked numbers on android for a long time, then your search is over because, in this article, we will tell you how to see blocked numbers on your phone.
Android is a very flexible, functional, and accessible operating system, which gives you the freedom to customize your phone completely. As a result, it is the most used operating system all over the world.
If you are also using an Android phone for a long time and want to know which number is blocked on your phone, you can read this article.
How to see blocked numbers on android
If you have blocked an essential number in your phone by mistake, but now you cannot unblock it, then we will tell you how to see blocked numbers so let’s know.
- First of all, go to the settings of your Android phone.
- Then after that, go to System Apps.
- Then after that, go to call settings.
- Then tap on Block & Filter.
- Now tap on Blacklist.
- Now you will get to see all the blocked numbers, which you can unblock again if you want.
In this way, you can see the blocked number on your Android phone, which is much more effortless. But many Android phone makers set up the features according to their UI, so you may get to see different options.
We want to tell you that the Setting may differ in different brand phones, but the primary Setting always remains the same. If you still don’t understand, you can check out the points mentioned above for all Android phones.
How to see blocked numbers on all android phones
If there is a lot of difference in your phone settings, then we are going to tell you about some standard settings, which are used in almost every phone, and by following them, you can easily find blocked numbers in your phone. Yes, so let’s get started.
- First of all, go to your phone’s settings.
- Then go to your phone’s Apps Management or Apps.
- Then search for system apps from third-party apps on your phone. (Many phones have this hidden so that you can allow the show system app)
- Then go to your call settings.
- Now you can search for Blacklist here, which you always get to see in call settings only.
So in this way, you can see the blocked number in any phone following the standard-setting. In case you still don’t understand, we provide some navigation below, based on which you can take a guess.
Phone Settings>>Apps>>Call Setting>>Blocklist
Phone Settings>>Call Setting>>Blocklist
Therefore, in this way, you can see the blocked number in your Android phone, which is very easy, but people often get confused due to different settings in many phones.
If you have also blocked the number of your relative and now want to unblock it, you can follow the steps mentioned above and see the blocked number and unblock them very quickly. Huh.
We hope you found the information related to seeing blocked numbers on android very helpful, and you got to learn a lot from it. If yes, then do share it with all your friends.