Are you searching for how to delete all Gmail emails at once on Android? Then you will be happy to know that in this article, we will tell you in detail how you can delete all your Gmail emails through your android smartphone.
Gmail is an email service from Google that allows you to email for free. It is one of the most used email service providers in the world. Google has optimized its Gmail service very well for both desktop and Android, which is much easier to use.
When we open the Gmail application in the Android smartphone and want to delete all the mail in it at once, then we do not get to see any option in it, which is very lacking in the Gmail application. But still, if you want to delete all the emails in your Gmail at once, then we have found a special way, which you can see.
How to delete all Gmail emails at once on Android
If you have been using your Gmail account for a long time and your account is filled with many spam and other emails, then you can delete it through your Android phone in the following way.
- First of all, open your Google Chrome.
- Then turn on the desktop mode of your browser.
- Then search Gmail on google and open it.
- Then log in to your Gmail account.
- Then tap on the three dots (main menu) on the left side.
- Then scroll down to the bottom and come to the bottom.
- Then tape it to the “Desktop” as shown in the picture.
- Now go to your email box and scroll down to the bottom.
- Now tap on Gmail view “Standard.”
- Now you tap on the “check button” as in the picture and select all emails.
- Then tap on the delete button.
In this way, you can delete all the emails in your Gmail account through your Android phone at once. But we want to tell you that you can only delete 50 emails at a time. If you want to delete more emails, you can repeat the deletion process by selecting the email again.
There is no option to delete emails at once in the Gmail application of Android phones, so you can repeat the above process by turning on the desktop mode in Chrome browser and delete all your emails, which is almost the process of the desktop is similar to.
So this way, you can use the standard Gmail desktop version on your smartphone and do many other things that you have been doing on your desktop. And at the same time, you can also delete all the emails in your Gmail account at once.