Do you want to know how to buy Tesla shares in UK? If yes, then stay tuned in this article. We will tell you step by step how to buy stock.
Friends Tesla is an American electrical vehicle and clean energy company headquartered in California. Along with electric vehicles, it also manufactures battery energy storage, solar panels, and solar roof tiles.
We all know that petroleum fuel is becoming more expensive and at the same time it is very harmful to the environment, so the demand for an electric car is going to increase a lot in the future.
If you also want to buy shares of Tesla company and want to earn very good returns in the future, then below we have told you step by step about buying shares.
How to buy tesla shares in UK
If you want to buy Tesla shares in the United Kingdom, you will need a US stockbroker to buy the American company’s stock.
This is the best stock broker in the UK.
You can go with any of these four stockbrokers who provide the best service in the UK and buy American company stocks very easily.
We will use Freetrade stockbroker, which provides you applications for Android and iOS to buy Tesla company stock.
- First of all, you install the Freetrade application on your phone.
- Then set up your account. (You can read more about set up your account here)
- Now add some funds from the bank account linked to your account.
- Now go to the Discover section and search for Tesla in the search bar and open it.
- Now tap on the Buy button as shown in the picture.
- Enter your amount, the number of shares you want to buy, then tap Review Order.
- You tap on the Confirm Buy button.
- Now your Face ID verification will be done, and your order will be completed.
In this way, you can buy shares of the American company Tesla sitting in the UK, making the technology available today much easier.
Also, in this way, you can buy shares of other American companies through your Freetrade account and hold them for a long time and earn a lot of return profit.
We hope that now you know how you can buy shares of the American company Tesla while living in the UK. If yes, then do share with friends who are planning to buy Tesla shares.