In this article, we will tell you in detail how to send heartbeat on apple watch. If you also want to share your heartbeat with someone else, you can read this article until the end.
Apple Watch is a smartwatch, which is known for its advanced-level features. This smartwatch comes with many useful features like fitness tracking, workout tracking, heart rate monitoring, GPS tracking, etc.
If you want to send your heartbeat to another person, you can easily do it with an apple watch.
How to send heartbeat on Apple watch
So let’s know how you can share your heartbeat with another person.
- First of all, go to your Message app.
- Then go to Add Contact.
- Then select the contact number of the person you want to share.
- Then tap on Create Message.
- Now tap on the Heart icon.
- Then hold two fingers on the screen until the heart shows up.
- Then type on the Send button.
Just like this, you can share your heartbeat with another person. This feature is quite useful, which you can use with your Apple Watch.
In this way, you can also share emojis with another person through your Apple Watch, so let’s know.
How to send emoji on Apple watch
If you want to share the emoji through your Apple Watch, you can follow the following step, almost the same as before.
- First of all, open your message app.
- Then choose the Contact that you want to send.
- Now tap on Create message.
- Then tap on the emoji icon.
- Then select your favorite emoji and send it.
You can also send emojis through your Apple Watch through the process from this simple one. This way you can have fun joking and chatting with your friends.
If your friends or relatives also have Apple Watch, you can send and receive your heartbeat, emoji, etc., through this easy way.
We hope you have liked this great feature of the Apple Watch very much. If yes, then do share it with all your Apple watch friends.
If you have any confusion about sending heartbeat on apple watch, you can feel free to comment on us.
- How To Take Off Apple Watch Band Series 3, 5 & 6 (Change straps)
- How To Pair An Apple TV Remote (2nd, 3rd & 4th Generation)