If you are also searching on the internet about how do I send an email from my iPhone, you will be happy to know that you have reached the right place. In this post, we will provide you complete information about this topic so that you do not have to read other posts.
The full name of the email is Electronic Mail. It is an excellent and helpful platform for the Internet era, which makes life much easier. You can keep in touch with your friends by using it, communicating with professors and supervisors, requesting information, and applying for jobs, internships, and scholarships, etc.
How do I send an email from my iPhone?
If you have got your new iPhone in the present days And if you are facing difficulty sending email, you can mail through your iPhone in 2 ways. So let’s know both these methods in detail.
1. Default email app
In this method, we will send emails using the default email application that comes with the iPhone. For this, you have to follow the following steps mentioned below.
- First of all, open the Default email app.
- Then choose your email provider. Like I’m choosing Google.
- Then you sign in to your Google account with a username and password.
- Then tap on the right-side button as per the picture.
- Now send it by typing an email address, subject, and message.
2. Gmail app
In another way, we will send the email using the application of the email provider itself, which you can use by following the steps below.
- First, you go to the app store.
- Then download the Gmail application.
(Note: Like my email provider is Google, so I am downloading the Gmail application. You can download other provider’s applications like Outlook, Yahoo, etc.)
- Then open this application.
- Then sign in with the help of a Google account.
- Then tap on Compose as per the picture. And send the email, entering all the necessary details.
In which two ways can you send email through your iPhone? We have told you this entire process with the Google email provider in mind because many people use Google. But if you use Outlook, Yahoo, etc., you can send email this way only.
With this simple method, you can send emails very quickly through your iPhone. If you are not comfortable with this default email application, you can also send an email through the Gmail application on your phone and make the tasks related to your email much more effortless.
How to set up a Google account on iPhone
If you cannot set up a Google account on your phone, you can follow the process from the below-mentioned simple.
- First of all, go to the settings of the iPhone.
- Then open Password & Account.
- Then tap on Add account.
- You click on Google and sign in to your Google account.
- And allow all the necessary permissions.
Through this simple process, your Google account will be connected to the iPhone, and you will be able to use all the services of Google. Also, if you like the information, then share it with all the people to get the correct information about how do I send an email from my iPhone.