Are you also searching about how to print screen on hp laptop on internet, if yes, you can read this article till the end? We have given you two ways, through which you can easily print the screen of your HP laptop; that is, you can take a screenshot.
When working on a laptop, we often require screenshots to save the necessary information in our memory safely. Also, share it with your loved ones. If you are a student or an office employee, you need to screen print your projects, etc., many times to use them in the future and share them with your fellow friend.
There are many such laptops in the Indian market, in which you do not get to see the option to take inbuild screenshots, but you will be happy to know that with the laptop of HP company, you get to see this feature in inbuild and which is much easier to use.
How to print screen on HP laptop
If you have bought a new laptop for yourself in the present days and have started working on it, but you cannot print its screen, you need not panic. Below we have told you two ways to see at once and can use very quickly.
In this way, we will tell you how to take a screenshot of the whole screen, which you can easily take by pressing a few keys, which is as follows.
- First of all, you open the page or information that you have to screenshot or screen print.
- Now press “Window + Prt sc” simultaneously as per the Picture.
- Now go to your computer’s file storage and go to the Picture there.
- You will then get to see the screenshot folder, where your screenshot will be present.
With just these easy steps, you can print your laptop’s screen and store your important information. Also, if you want a screenshot of only some part of your screen, you can use our second method.
- Go to the search box of your window first.
- Then search and open the spinning tool here.
- Then click on New as per the Picture.
- Then select the screen printing area.
- Then save it as per the Picture.
By doing just this, you can take a screenshot of some important part of your laptop screen and make your work easier. Also, if you want to take a screenshot of the whole screen, you can adopt the former method.
You can use both these methods as per your requirement, which helps you to take a screenshot of the entire screen and particular portion.
We hope that you will find all the information mentioned above very helpful and you have got to learn a lot from it. If yes, then share it with all your HP users to not have any problem taking a screenshot.
Also, if you have any questions about how to print screen on hp laptop, you can tell us in the comment below.
- How To Share Videos on Google Drive In 2021 ( With Upload)
- How To Remove image from Google In 2021 (Outdated content)