In this post, we will talk about how do you copy and paste on a tablet. We know that this is a specific topic, but many people have taken the tablet at the moment and are struggling with this problem.
If you are also a new tablet user and want a solution to this problem, then you can read this article till the end. Otherwise, you can leave it.
The way the copy and paste command works on a computer-enabled touch screen device. At present, it is being used in most smartphones. If you are an Android user, then you will be well aware of this.
How do you copy and paste on a tablet?
If you cannot use the copy and paste command on your tablet, you can use it very quickly, following the steps given below.
- First, go to the article or post from which you have to copy.
- Then long press and highlight the text and select.
- Then tap on the copy button above the highlight or above the screen.
- Then you go to the empty field and long press, then paste it as per the picture. (On the field where you want to paste the text)
You can copy and paste any text on your tablet and make your work much more manageable through just this process.
How to copy and paste on iPad/iphone
If you use an iPad, you will still have to use a similar copy and paste command process.
- First of all, go to the paragraph or article you want to copy.
- Then press long and select the highlighted text.
- Then copy it as per the picture.
- Then long press on the empty field and paste it.
This is the only way you can use the copy and paste command in all touch screen enabled devices, which prevents writing text back from one place to another.
Also, you can use it everywhere on your smartphone, iPhone, and tablet, which works almost the same.
I am sure you will find this information very helpful. If yes, then do share it with all your tablet-using friends.
Also, if you have any questions about how do you copy and paste on a tablet, you can leave them in the comment below.