If you are searching online for how to connect iPhone to Philips smart tv and are constantly getting frustrated, we want to tell you that your search has ended. In this article, we are going to talk about this in detail.
You cannot connect your iPhone with Smart TV in a usual way as the Philips Smart TV does not have the option of inbuilt mirroring.
If you want to mirror the iPhone on your Philips Smart TV, you can use any video streaming device that supports screen mirroring.
How to connect iPhone to Philips Smart TV
If you have just picked up a new phone and want to connect it to your smart tv, you cannot connect it directly with Philips TV.
To connect the iPhone to your clip TV, you must use a Roku device or an Amazon Fire Stick. Below we have talked about it, which you can see.
1. Roku streaming stick
There is a video streaming device with the help to mirror your iPhone with Philips Smart TV. You can do this as follows.
- First, you go to the settings of your Roku.
- Then go to Apple Airplay and Homekit.
- Then turn on the airplay.
- Then slide down the notification bar of your iPhone.
- Then tap on screen mirroring.
- Then tap on your device Roku streaming stick.
- Now you enter the four-digit password, which will be the show on the TV screen.
Just by doing this, your iPhone screen will start getting mirrored on the TV.
This way, you can watch the iPhone screen on your Philips Smart TV with your Roku streaming stick. Also, it works much more smoothly, which gives you a great experience.
(NOTE: Before doing this, update your Roku streaming device to the latest version)
2. Amazon fire stick
You can also mirror your iPhone to Philips Smart TV via the Amazon Fire Stick. For this, you have to follow the steps.
- First of all, go to the search bar of your Amazon Fire Stick.
- Then search and install ApowerMirror.
- Then open it, allowing all the required permissions.
- Then select the “Phone screen mirroring” as per the picture.
- Just install the ApowerMirror application on your iPhone.
- Then tap the screen mirroring while scrolling down the notification bar.
- Then select the Amazon Fire Stick.
Just by doing this, your iPhone will start getting mirrored on the Smart TV. If you use the Amazon Fire Stick, this is a great way to mirror your iPhone to the TV.
Keep in mind that your Smart TV and iPhone are connected to the same WiFi connection while adopting these two methods. Then it will work for you properly; otherwise, your hands will feel frustrated again.
By the way, you can mirror iPhone through many video streaming devices. But Roku and amazon fire stick delivers fast, smooth audio and picture quality.
We hope that all the information mentioned above will help you a lot. If yes, then do share it with all your friends.
Also, if you have any questions about how to connect iPhone to Philips smart tv, you can tell us in the comment below. Our team will help you.
- 9 Best 65 Inch TV Under 1000 (4k Smart TV)
- How To Connect Phone To Smart TV Without WiFi (4 Mirror Ways)