If you are looking for how to add a calendar in Outlook on the internet and your hands are constantly getting frustrated, then I want to tell you that we will talk in detail on this topic in this article, then you will Keep at ending up in this article.
Outlook is a personal information manager, started in 1997 by a Microsoft company. It is part of the MS Office suite, through which the email service is provided.
In addition, many other functions are found in it, such as calendaring, task managing, contact management, note-taking, journal logging, web browsing, etc., which makes it a helpful tool.
If you also use it as your email provider or use it for other reasons but are unhappy with its calendar, then you can easily add other calendars to it, which is much easier to add.
How to add a calendar in Outlook
If you also want to add another calendar to your Outlook, you can follow the following process. We will add Google Calendar to Outlook here.
- First of all, go to your Google Calendar.
- Then click on the 3 dots as per the picture.
- Now click on “Settings and Sharing”.
- Then scroll down and go to the Integrate calendar section.
- Now copy the code of “Public address in iCal format” as per the picture.
- Now go to your outlook account.
- Then click on Add Calendar.
- Then go to “Subscribe from web” and paste the integrated code of your Google Calendar.
- Then enter the name of the new calendar.
- Click import as per the picture.
By doing this, you will get a notification about importing a successful calendar, and a new Google calendar will be added to your Outlook account. In this way, you can add other calendars to your Outlook. We have told you this process with the help of Google Calendar, which is much more popular.
Also, you can add a new calendar to your outlook account through an upload file, which is also quite popular. We would advise you to integrate Google Calendar with Outlook, which is much easier and faster. It also performs perfectly.
If you use Outlook for your work, you must add a new calendar to take care of the correct time and date. We hope that you have got a lot to know from how to add a calendar in Outlook. If yes, do share it with all your friends and relatives.