Today we are going to tell you about this article about how to enable Bluetooth on Samsung smart tv, which is a much easier process, but still, a lot of my friends were constantly asking me about it. If you also use Samsung Smart TV and are struggling with enabling Bluetooth, you can read it thoroughly.
Smart TV is known for its outstanding picture quality and color reproduction. But if we talk about sound quality, then all of us on TV feel disappointed. If you want to improve the sound quality of the TV, you can connect it with a good soundbar, home theater, or Bluetooth speaker.
How to enable Bluetooth on Samsung smart tv
If you also want to enable Bluetooth to connect Bluetooth speakers or soundbar to your Samsung Smart TV, you can follow the following steps mentioned below.
- First, you go to the settings of your smart TV.
- Then go to the sound setting.
- Then select the sound output.
- Now go to the speaker list as per the picture.
- Your smart TV’s Bluetooth will be enabled just by doing this, and it will start searching for its nearest Bluetooth device.
When one of your Bluetooth devices is enabled for pairing on the smart TV, you will be shown with the name, and you will be able to connect it very quickly. Through this easy process, you can enable the Bluetooth of your Samsung Smart TV.
If you use a smart TV other than Samsung, then the process remains almost the same. You can enable Bluetooth using it on all smart TVs and connect your smart TV to a Bluetooth speaker or soundbar.
We hope that all the information mentioned above will be very good for you. If yes, then do share it with your friends.
If you have any questions related to how to enable Bluetooth on Samsung smart tv, you can ask us in the comment below. We will answer your comment.
- How To Connect LG TV To WiFi In 2021( Step By Step)
- How To Get Hulu On Philips Smart TV – Working Method