Hello friends, if you are also looking for how to embed video in Mailchimp, you will get complete information in this article, with the help of which you will be able to add your video to Mailchimp easily.
Video is essential in today’s time; with the help of this, you can explain your product or service to the user in a significant way, so the use of video has increased a lot in today’s time.
If you also want to include the video in your email but are confused about how to add it to the email, you must follow the procedure given below.
How to embed video in Mailchimp
If you also want to embed the video in your email, you can follow the easy tips mentioned below.
- First, go to your Mailchimp dashboard.
- Then click on the content section here.
- Then select the video block and drop it on the mail field. (As per the picture)
- Now paste the link of your YouTube video in the video URL.
- Now you can customize the thumbnail and caption of the video as per your need.
By following these simple steps, you can add videos to your Mailchimp email marketing tool and provide your user with a piece of great information in the video format.
Also, to embed the video, select the code block available in the MailChimp dashboard, drop it on the mail field, and then paste the YouTube video embed code.
We hope that you will find all the information mentioned above very good. If yes, you must share it with all your digital marketing friends to get rid of this problem.
If you have any questions about how to embed video in Mailchimp article, you can ask us in the comment below. By the way, which email marketing tool you are using at present, definitely tell in the comment below.
- How To Change Business Category On Facebook Page – 2 Minute
- 13+ Best Backup Software For Small Business In 2021