Today in this article, we will how to stop iPhone from sleeping Gonna talk about. If you are also an iPhone user and are struggling with this problem, then you must read this article till the end.
Friends iPhone comes with its default sleeping setting, so it automatically goes into sleeping mode after 30 seconds. By the way, you can increase its sleeping timing by 5 minutes.
But if you want to stop the automatic sleeping mode from your iPhone completely, you can do it very easily.
How to stop iPhone from sleeping
If you want to stop the sleep time of your iPhone, you can stop it by following the instructions given below.
- First, you go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Then click on Battery Settings.
- And then turn off the low power mode.
- Then go to the Display and Brightness setting.
- Then click on auto-lock.
- Then you have to click on Never.
You can turn off the sleeping of your iPhone through just so many processes. By the way, you can also increase the sleeping time through this process.
I hope that all the information mentioned above will prove to be very helpful. If yes, then share it with all your iPhone-using friends so that they will also help to stop sleeping.
If you have any suggestions about how to stop iPhone from sleeping article, then you can tell us below. If you are still unable to turn off your iPhone’s sleeping mode, let us know in the comment below; our team will help you.
- How To Change Youtube Banner On iPhone
- How To Change The Time On Your iPhone (And Date)
- How To Change Text Message Color On iPhone