Hello friends, if you are looking for information about how to change text message color on iPhone online, you will be happy to know that we will talk about it only in this article.
If you are an iPhone user and cannot customize your text message, I would recommend reading this article to its end to customize your message with a color text bubble.
Apple has introduced features like Animoji, Memoji, and stickers for older iOS devices for its texting platform. But Apple has not yet introduced the feature of changing the iMessage color text bubble.
How to change text message color on iPhone
You can enjoy the message bubble color features on your old iOS device by following all the necessary steps mentioned below.
- First of all, go to your iPhone’s App Store.
- They were then searching for color text bubbles on the iMessage application in the search bar.
- Then install it and open it.
- As soon as you open it, the iMessage application will open in front of you.
- If you open one of the chat messages, you will get to see an extra color option.
- As soon as you click and continue, you will arrive in a new chatbox.
- In this new chatbox, you can send messages using different types of color text bubbles.
If you want to use the advanced feature of this too, you can go with its paid plan, in which you get to see a variety of unique colors, text, and bubbles.
If you are not comfortable with the application, you can use a similar application. There are a lot of applications available on the Apple Store that provide this feature.
How to uninstall/turn off-color text bubble
If you do not want to use this application and want to remove it from your device, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, go to the settings on your phone.
- Then go to the section with more apps.
- You will see the color text bubble application here.
- Now select this application and swipe left.
- Now you will see a delete button.
- You remove it from your device by pressing the delete button.
FAQs: How to change text message color on iPhone
You can follow the steps mentioned above to change the color of iMessage bubbles.
There is no default option for changing text messages on iPhone, so you can do it using third-party applications.
We hope you find this information very high. If yes, then share it with all your iPhone users so that they, too, can make their chat box much more beautiful by using this method.
Suppose you have any problem related to how to change text message color on iPhone. If you cannot change the color of the text message on your iPhone, you can tell us in the comment below. Our team will help you.