Hello, friends today we will know how to transfer money from Paytm to a bank account.
Friends, India is becoming digital And the person running every smartphone uses Paytm. There he does all the recharge, bill pay, ticket book, etc. And leverage cashback offers that run in Paytm, but due to being in cashback wallets, they can only use it in Paytm. So let’s know how to transfer this money to the bank. And then use it somewhere else.
How to transfer money from Paytm to Bank account
1. First, open the Paytm app.
2. Click on the passbook to open it
3. Then click on the Paytm wallet as shown in the picture.
4. Then click on send money to a bank.
5. Then one page will be open where you will be asked for your bank details in which the bank will take the money and fill the correct details. As shown in the picture.
1. account no
5. description (optional)
NOTE– If you do not know the bank details, you can see it in your bank’s passbook where you will find them all.
Also Read –
- What is JIo Giga TV? | How to use it and benefits
- TRAI new rules for DTH and plans | pay more cable TV in 2019
- Jio Gigafiber broadband | 90 Days free
- what is Paytm? | how to create Paytm account and Benefits of Paytm
6. After filling all this, click on the proceed.
You will then be told that you have to charge 4 rupees for every 100 rupees.
7. Then you click on the confirmation.
8. After clicking on the confirmation, you will be filled up again account no. and again as soon as you click confirm. Your money will move to the bank.
Friends, if you want to send your money to the bank account without charges, then you must have a merchant account. So let’s know how to make a merchant account.
First, install the Paytm for Business app from the play store and open it.
1. Then select the language.
2. Then Paytm no enter and next Then give password and next.
3. Then click on accept payment using QR.
4. Then fill out your identification details, business details, and bank account number and click on sign up to accept payment.
And then you have to wait Sometime. Paytm will message you as soon as your QR code is generated.
Then you will open the Paytm business app.
Then you will open a new interface, click on accept pay and download your QR code. It will be saved in your gallery.
Then Paytm to send money in a bank to open the Paytm app and click on pay You will open the page according to the picture.
- Then click on the arrow mark described in the picture.
- The gallery in front of you will be opened. You select that download QR code picture.
- Then you will be asked for the amount and then pay it.
- The next day you will get all your money in the bank, without any charge.
More Information Watch this video