Friends, nowadays, everyone owns a vehicle, it is very important to have a driving license to run. Many people want to make driving licenses with the help of an agent and they can not make it and they spend a lot of money in their affair. If you have all the documents available then you can make your own driving license by yourself, which is very easy.
how to Driving License Online Apply | 2019
Driving License Eligibility
Whatever the citizen of India is mentally correct
Over 18 years, he can make his driving license.
Whether it is a car or a motorcycle, no one can run it without any driving license.
If he does this, he will violate the rules of the government and for this, he has to pay a fine.
Type of Permanent Driving License Eligibility Criteria
- Motorcycles without gear (with a capacity of up to 50 cc) – The applicant should be at least 16 years old and if he is less than 18 years old then it is necessary that his parent or guardians have a consent
- With motorcycles gear – the applicant’s age should be at least 18 years old
- Commercial Heavy Vehicles and Transport Vehicles – Applicants must have at least 8th standard pass the Applicant’s age is at least 18 years old (or in some states this limit is of minimum age limit 20 years)
- General Requirement – The applicant must know about traffic rules and regulations.
- It is necessary that the applicant has valid age proof and address proof documents with it.
How to make driving license | how apply for driving license online?
Friends, driving license is a very easy process. If you want to drive a car like a scooter car on the road then you have to keep driving license. If you are practicing outside, you must first get a learning license. If you know to drive, you can get a driving license if you can not drive properly Will cannot get a driving license.|
Everybody wants his job to be done online at home, so the government has now made this facility online for driving license and even person can apply online for driving license, so that you do not have to go round the office Nor will the agent pay any money, but the driving license will only be made if you have all the necessary documents for it.
Documents required for driving license
1. Resident proof such as Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Passport, Electricity or telephone bill, house tax receipt, Ration card, ID card issued with government address issued to government employees, residence certificate issued by Tehsil or DM office e.t.c
2. Edge proof such as – Birth Certificate of High School / 10th Marksheet or Certificate, PAN Card, CGHS Card or Date of Birth in front of the Magistrate
3. ID proof like – PAN card, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Passport, Ration card etc.
4. Four color photo of passport size
5. Write your own address blank registered envelope
6. Self-declaration of physical fitness
What should you when doing if you lose your driving license?
If your Driving License is lost, there is no need to panic because you can duplicate another in return for it. You have to follow some instructions for this.
First, go to the nearest police station where your Driving License is lost.
Lodge a complaint there and make sure that you have a copy of that complaint so that you can use it later.
Go to your town’s Notary office and prepare in an affidavit stamped paper. For this, you can get some charges. That affidavit will work as a proof in which it will be mentioned that your Driving License has been lost.
Driving license online application | driving license online
First of all, you have to click on the website given here.
You will be asked if you want to become a state licensed, select that state.
Now you have an option to apply online.
After clicking on Apply Online you will have a lot of options open.
• New Learners Licence
• New Driving Licence
• Issue of Learners
• Services on Learners Licence
• Services on Driving License (Renewal / Duplicate / Aedl / Others)
• New Conductor Licence
• Temporary Conductor Licence
• Services on Conductor Licence
• Application Status
• Search Related Applications
• Find the Application Number
• Cancel Application
• Upload Documents
• Appointments (Slot Booking)
• Fee / Payments
• Download Forms
• LLTEST (STALL)
Click on the link you want to license now and fill out the form you are filling carefully.
New Learner’s License form
You can also insert your sign in this form by scanning it
After this, by scanning all your necessary papers such as electricity bill, Aadhaar card, etc. with the form.
Then click on the submit button
Your form will go away.
And 25-30 days after you get exam date for Lerner license
20 questions will be asked and out of them you will have to correct 12 questions in the exam
30 days after you are applying for a permanent driving license
New Driving License Form
After this, you will start the Physical Driving Test. ‘
That is, now that you have applied for Two Wheeler, Four Wheeler or a Vehicle DL,
You will have to show that vehicle properly in front of the concerned officer.
For this physical driving test, you have to take your vehicle along.
The most important thing to pass this driving test is that do not ever become overconfident over your driving while giving a test.
As well as following the instructions of the standing officer, follow the traffic rules and follow the traffic rules.
Hopefully, you have found this article useful. Please share this article with your friends. Press the button below to share it on your Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus account.